Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Food and Family

Wow, who has time to read every ones blogs let alone have time to keep upon writing our own, plus face book, journal writing, e mails,. I don't know if anyone even reads this. Probably not since it has been quite a long time since I started this.

Anna,my youngest left with husband Logan this morning at 4 am, a couple of months in Idaho before moving to New Zea land.

I have been quite impressed with my children and their cooking abilities. It started with my mom, their Grandma. Learning to make up things as you go, reinventing food, altering recipes and just having fun cooking. Sunday Jessica, my 2 nd daughter made Aussie Chicken, Anna made Strawberries stuffed with mars capon cheese and real whip cream, Ice Box cake, chocolate wafer cookies, frosted individually with real whipping cream, then frosted again after put together. She also made her unbelievable yams. Scott, my Son in Law made a home made apple pie( he is an amazing dessert chef) his wife, my daughter Venessa can really put together some great recipies from Greek, Indian, German, Mexican, Italian, her dishes are always an adventure.

My sons are great cooks too. Of course growing up in the resturant business they would be. They are inventors of food masterpieces that sometimes you are not sure to eat or take a picture.

I love to cook. I enjoy making people happy with the tastes of good food. Some day I hope to write a book with all my recipies that I have come up with, and mix in a little fun times of family and crazy things we have done.

I know my grammer and spelling is not always the best. sorry

What would you like to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment